Accounts Payable Clerk
Plaintiff personal injury law firm that has been serving Florida for over 15 located in downtown Tampa is seeking a team player that is detailed oriented to join the firm’s Administration team, and work closely with the Firm Financial Administrator, Staff Administrator, and President. This individual must be positive, hardworking, and accomplishment driven. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Accounts Payable & Receivable for Law Firm;
• Entering in Client Costs;
• Relationship Building with Firm Vendors;
• Update and Create Reports for Meetings;
• Receive Trust Checks from Providers, Notify Teams and Document Checks on Check Ledger.
• Prepare Daily Operating and Trust Deposits;
• Review and Audit Incoming Administrative Mail;
• Review and Audit all Firm Invoices;
• Contact Vendors with Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable Issues;
• Issue Checks and Pay Online Bills;
• Review and Analyze Firm Contracts;
• Administrative Filing;
• Maintain Administrative Guidelines and Procedures.
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter addressed to Matt Jacobs at Team-Recruiting-Staff@JohnBales.com.
Job Status: Full Time