Employment Law Legal Assistant
Plaintiff personal injury law firm that has been serving Florida for over 17 years located in downtown Tampa is seeking an employment law legal assistant. This position requires a person that will provide superior client services, is highly motivated, and proficient with law office computer systems. The firm seeks an individual who is a team player, detail oriented, accomplishment driven, and has a desire to help others. This is a great opportunity for an achievement-oriented person to join a successful law firm. Competitive compensation. Responsibilities include:
- Communicating with clients;
- Scheduling and calendaring client meetings, hearings, depositions, mediation, court deadlines, etc.
- Drafting, preparing, and reviewing documents including demand letters, complaints, discovery responses, motions, correspondence;
- Liaising between attorneys, clients, experts, witnesses, and other outside contacts;
- Organizing and maintaining litigation files through the use of electronic filing system;
- Assisting in trial preparation and discovery practice including gathering and organizing exhibits, trial data, documents and other materials in response to subpoenas, discovery requests, interrogatories, etc.
Minimum of 2 years’ experience handling litigation cases required.
Job Status: Full Time