Plaintiff personal injury law firm that has been serving Florida for over 19 years located in downtown Tampa is seeking an office manager to join the firm’s team, and work closely with the Managing Partner, Attorneys, and President. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Accounts Payable & Receivable for Law Firm.
- Payroll processing.
- Entering in Client Costs.
- Relationship Building with Firm Vendors.
- Update and Create Reports for Meetings.
- Receive Trust Checks for Settlements, Notify Teams, and Log Checks into Check Ledger.
- Prepare Daily Operating and Trust Deposits.
- Review and Audit Incoming Administrative Mail.
- Review and Audit all Firm Invoices.
- Contact Vendors with Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable Issues.
- Issue Checks and Pay Bills.
- Review and Analyze Firm Contracts.
- Administrative Filing.
- Maintain Administrative Guidelines and Procedures.
The right candidate must be able to work within a team environment and be detailed oriented. The firm seeks individuals who are positive, hardworking, and results driven. In addition, we request that candidates possess the following skills/qualifications:
- QuickBooks proficient.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point; Outlook.
- Time Management & Organizational Skills.
- Ability to Multi-task.
- Ability to Follow Guidelines and Have the Confidence to Recommend Improvements.
- Strong Oral and Written Communication Skills.
- Ability to Maintain Confidentiality.
- Meet Required deadlines.
- Conducts Oneself with Professionalism and Integrity.
- Accounting knowledge is a plus though not required.
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter addressed at Team-Recruiting-Staff@JohnBales.com.
Job Status: Full Time