Personal Injury Litigation/Trial Legal Assistant
Personal Injury Litigation Legal Assistant
Plaintiff personal injury law firm that is located in downtown Tampa is seeking Litigation/Trial Legal Assistant, who will provide superior client service while professionally handling litigation/trial case management. The firm seeks individuals who are team players, detail oriented, accomplishment driven, and have a desire to help others. Great opportunity for an achievement-oriented legal assistant to join a successful law firm. Responsibilities include:
- Communication with clients.
- Scheduling and calendaring client meetings, hearings, depositions, mediations, court deadlines, etc.
- Draft, prepare, and review documents including complaints, discovery responses, motions, correspondence.
- Liaison between attorneys, clients, experts, witnesses, and other outside contacts.
- Organize and maintain litigation files through the use of electronic filing system.
- Assist in trial preparation and discovery practice including gathering and organizing exhibits, trial data, documents and other materials in response to subpoenas, discovery requests, interrogatories, etc.
- Prepare Closing Packages for disbursement to client.
Minimum 2 years experience handling personal injury litigation required.
Job Status: Full Time