Personal Injury Pre-Litigation Legal Assistant
Plaintiff personal injury law firm located in downtown Tampa is seeking a Legal Assistant to work with the firm’s Pre-Litigation Department. The Pre-Litigation Legal Assistant must be able to provide superior client service, while professionally handling pre-litigation case management. The firm seeks individuals who are team players, detail oriented, organized, accomplishment driven, and have a strong desire to help others. Great opportunity for an achievement-oriented legal assistant to join a successful law firm. Responsibilities include:
- Communication with clients.
- Scheduling attorney introduction/client calls.
- Draft, prepare, and review documents including civil remedy notices, letters of protection, and general correspondence.
- Liaison between attorneys, clients, medical providers, and other outside contacts.
- Assist in demand preparation and assembling demand packages.
- Prepare closing packages for disbursement to client.
Applicants should be proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, and Outlook. Further, applicants must possess strong verbal and written communication skills, including being able to prepare basic business correspondence. Minimum of 2 years’ experience handling personal injury preferred.
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter addressed to Tanya Caldwell at team-recruiting-staff@JohnBales.com.
Job Status: Full Time