Personal Injury Pre-Trial Legal Assistant
Personal Injury Pre-Litigation Legal Assistant
Plaintiff personal injury law firm located in downtown Tampa is seeking Pre-Litigation Legal Assistant, who will provide superior client service while professionally handling pre-litigation case management. The firm seeks individuals who are team players, detail oriented, accomplishment driven, and have a desire to help others. Great opportunity for an achievement-oriented legal assistant to join a successful law firm. Responsibilities include:
- Communication with clients.
- Scheduling attorney introduction/client calls.
- Draft, prepare, and review documents including civil remedy notices; letters of protection and general correspondence.
- Liaison between attorneys, clients, medical providers and other outside contacts.
- Assist in demand preparation and assembling demand packages.
- Prepare Closing Packages for disbursement to client.
Minimum 2 years experience handling personal injury required
Job Status: Full Time